Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Palloe would mean that you have acknowledged the following terms and agreed to abide and adhere to them.
Palloe reserves the right to amend our Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
• All orders are final once payment are made. Cancellation is strictly not allowed.
• By adding item(s) into your cart, it does not signify you have successfully purchased the item(s). Item(s) is only secured after payment is made.
• Palloe is unable to combine separate orders and ship out as one parcel. All orders made are final.
• Palloe will not be held liable for any lost parcels / damaged items mailed out to the customers as a results of third party’s mistake.
• Palloe will contact the customers in the event of receiving any bounced parcels bearing their name. Customers have to bear the cost for re-delivery unless it is an error our part.
• Bounced parcels that are unclaimed after 2 months will be deemed as Palloe's property and no compensation will be offered as sufficient response time has been given.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
• All parcels MUST be mailed back to us within 30 days upon receiving the item for returns. Any delay will not be entertained.
• Exchange is strictly not allowed unless we have mailed you incorrect/defective item(s).
• Returns will be in the form of store credits and valid only for 6 months from the date we credited it to your account. Store credits are strictly non-refundable nor extendable.
• Palloe will not be liable should you purchase our merchandise from any third party. We will not accede to any request for return in this case.
• All returns are final. If you want to purchase the item again please make another order directly from our website.
• Colors of products shown in the website may deviate slightly due to resolution of screen from different electronic devices.
• A difference of 0.5”-0.8” between the item received and the given measurement is not considered as a defect.
Palloe reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions with prior notice.
In the event of any dispute, Palloe reserves the right of final decision.